Saturday, May 3, 2008

You just have to love Jane Austen!

So, with a little tiny bit of prompting from my sweet sister- in- laws, I have also taken the Jane Austen Heroine test. The first time I took it, I came out most like Elinor Dashwood. So, just for you Emily, I took it again. I even used my second choices for many of the questions. But, there you have it... Of the choices this quiz offers, (which may not prove to be all encompassing) I am most like Miss Elinor Dashwood!

Now, we just need to come up with a man's version of this test to shed a little more light on the fine men in our lives!
I am Elinor Dashwood!

Take the Quiz here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

True true, she is such a good girl, but I know that if Jane Bennet were on this quiz, you two would both definately be a match.