Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Wow! That's a lot of children!!!

So, can you imagine how fun it is to try to take a picture of all of our children? Between Wesley going cross-eyed, and Josh pulling a face, and Landon touching everyone, and Jackson communicating just how much he dislikes the idea, and Alli being wiggly...Wow Wee! This is as close as we could get before Jackson really got upset. Everyone has been begging us for an updated family picture... Can we take it in the middle of the night when everyone is asleep? I think sleeping children are incredibly beautiful!!!

So anyway, here are all of our beautiful children. We are so incredibly blessed and we thank our Heavenly Father everyday for sending us such amazing spirits and letting us enjoy the blessings of having a family. We are having such a fun time "playing house"!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with the sleeping children! But I can't be as near worn out as y'all, hang in there!

Randi said...

Wow! What a beautiful bunch of kiddos. Can't wait to meet the newest additions. We love you guys!

Randi

B said...

totally fun, and cute pics. Let me know if you want me to come take a pic of you all. I could use the practice and it would be fun.

Kevin and Emily said...

Hey Ostlers! This is Emily Dalton- I found your blog through Brooke Ostler. Your twins are adorable. What a good looking bunch! We are so happy for you guys. We can't wait until you can start bringing them to church. Give me a call if you ever need a break!(= We just started a blog of our own. Check it out at http://www.daltonfamblog.blogspot.com/. Give those two babies hugs from us!

Eden MaRee said...

I love it! All thoes kids, what fun!

belinda said...

oh my gosh!!!!!!! beautiful family I wish we all were closer together. I have a myspace account if you want to see some pic. also gave linda (mom) a link to pics from jc penney with an access code. HAPPY MOMS DAY! you definetly earned it. much love & xoxoxo belinda