Friday, February 8, 2008

Can you feel the LOVE tonight?

These babies have brought so much love with them. It is just beaming from them and it is highly contagious! Alli is just about eight pounds already and Jackson is 3 oz. behind her. They have grown so much already and there is no shortage of chub on its way! We love round babies!
There's nothing like holding two babies at the same time. It takes some coordination and definitely some endurance, but it keeps them both happy!

Even the newlyweds enjoy twins! Who knows? Maybe they'll get their turn?

What on earth would we do without our sweet Grandmas?

They are sure a heaven send over here. We are so very blessed.

Wesley sure loves having these babies! There's nothing so exciting as when Mom finally lets the boys hold their babies!

Landon washes his hands at least 20 times a day in hopes that he will be able to hold his babies! He couldn't be a prouder big brother.


Joshua saves the day around here! Thank goodness for all of his help. (And he will be the first to admit that he's having a blast holding his little ones!)

We can't wait for all of you to be able to hold our sweeties. We're sure you'll catch the love bug from these snuggle bugs!

3 comments:

B said...

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!
I am totally dying to hold them some more. They were still attached to tubes last time I got to help feed them. You are in for when I get there, you may as well just make the bed for me downstairs cuz I'M NOT LEAVING!!!!!
And I think Nanna would say- "ME TOO!!" They are getting so big! Good job Mom way to be a "C.O.D." :) I'm so glad we are moving back to UT so I can see you more and Nanna is about bonkers over not having been able to see them yet. She loves to look at them on the blog. We'll be down for the whole week while Mom and Dad are in Ecuador so hold your breath cuz here we come!! heehee love you!

Anonymous said...

It's still hard to believe it's really happened, I will just have to see it with my own eyes first. Our countdown has begun...give us another six weeks and we'll be there.

Jared and Janey MacKnight said...

I don't know what all this "Newlyweds and having twins" business is all about, but hey if they look anything like you're adorable children we'd love some... especially if they look like my boyfriend Wesley... We need to have a Game of LIFE marathon sleepover sometime soon!!! I love you guys!!!