Friday, August 29, 2008

TWO BABIES!!!



We have TWO babies!  I know that is common knowledge...But, it hits us at random times everyday.  Like when you walk into a room and you see TWO babies playing together on the floor.  
Our sweet babies are growing so fast!  They are eight months now.  In some ways life is getting a little easier.  But, in other ways the fun has just begun!  They are both teething full force and still have an aversion to sleeping at night.  Jer and I sometimes feel like this is some kind of dream, as we are sure that we are just walking in our sleep most of the time.  It is actually quite surprising just how little sleep you can get and still operate!  
Whenever we feel run-down, we just snuggle these sweeties and score some huge smiles and giggles and we realize that it is worth every bit of work.  We are so blessed to have Allison and Jackson in our family.  


8 comments:

Randi said...

Those two are so cute! In some ways it is like looking at you and Jeremey as babies! hehe!

I hope that sleep will find you soon! Maybe she is off fighting sleep apnea and will arrive shortly?
Keep your head up! Literally, don't fall asleep in your cheerios, and remember You Rock!
I Love Ya!

Kevin and Emily said...

They are absolutely adorable. I hope you get some sleep soon. You guys are AMAZING parents!!

Eden MaRee said...

They are getting so big! I need to squish their cheeks!

McPherson family said...

You have adorable children. It is so fun to come and visit your blog to see your family. Thanks for sharing. I would love to catch up sometime.
Julie

joni said...

Hey Jacquie- Your babies are the same age as my little James. I cannot imagine chasing two! Just one at 8 months is killing me right now. We are having sleeping struggles as well. Glad you left a comment so I could see your cute family.

Teresa said...

My goodness they are so adorable. I bet they are a handful and so much fun :)

Bowles said...

Jacquie I am glad that you found us! You have a beautiful family,I guess I should say handsome because they are mostly boys.
You are a busy woman with 2 babies at the same time. I can only imagine. Liz told us about Jenna's wedding and what a lovely event it was. She is a beautiful bride. I hope she is happy and enjoying life.
Have a great day!-Sarah

Anonymous said...

hi josh,

i do want to be your pinpale. i miss you soooo much. i love to be at gandmas house. with you are a great friend.

love,
sierra