Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Jeremy really is weird...

Hi everyone.  This is Jeremy.  Ok, I will come clean and bare all.  There are only a few quirky things about me.  Jacquie already explained all the rules and tagged enough people for the both of us.  Here are the quirky jeremy-isms.

1.     Everyone that has been around me knows I chew my tongue when I am thinking, concentrating, working, bored, etc.  Sometimes I have to wait a few days so my tongue can grow back so I can start chewing again.

2.     I carry around a filing cabinet.  Each of my pockets in my pants have a specific item or items in them, never to be mixed up or out of order.  Hence I usually wear cargo pants with lots of pockets.

3.     I wear my shoes from the moment I wake up to the last moment before I go to sleep at night.  Jacquie is always barefoot. (I will not mention pregnant, that is not funny anymore.  We are done.)

4.     I am the only prepared one.  I carry a tool with me wherever I go.  My trusty leatherwoman. 

5.     When I sneeze, I sneeze a minimum of three times.  And I never say atchoo.  It is always a variation of such.  Ahhchow, ahhchunck, ahhchink, and many more close to the unmentionables.

6.     I can chew on a raspberry seed for hours and never swallow it.  I try to bite it in half before I claim the victory over the seed.  This is my favorite sport.  

I am Sparticus.  Or so Jacquie tells me.  Or was that Flick? 

3 comments:

B said...

dude-you are a crack up, i laughed all the way through your post. but it is true that it is a rare moment when your feet get to see the light of day.

Tressa said...

Ha! Do you still pull out your eyebrows? You used to do that when you were younger!

Anonymous said...

ahhhh, that is why we love you. Good ol' quirky you!