Friday, December 12, 2008

An early Christmas present!!!

Jenna and Jeremy had a beautiful baby girl on Thursday, December 4th.  She is so adorable!  She is named Londyn and she weighed 5 lb. 12 oz.  Here is a picture of Jenna and Jeremy and their sweet Christmas present when Londyn was one day old.  Aren't they all so beautiful? 

Look at how sweet she is! 

Jenna is such an incredible mom.  She is having so much fun and we are all having so much fun watching how excited she gets about every little thing.  It is so fun watching my baby sister have her own little sweet baby.  Isn't life beautiful?
Congratulations Jenna and Jeremy!  Merry early Christmas!  We love, love, love you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

no one is allowed to look that cute in the hospital after just having a baby, it's just not fair! I'm just whining because I don't look that cute even on a good day with make-up! Tell Jenna congrats! We're so excited for them!

Randi said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! She is beautiful...the baby is adorable too! Isn't it fun when your sister has a baby? LOVE YOU OODDLES OF CAPUNTI!!!

B said...

I totally agree with Em, to pretty for just having a baby. But so cute!! Booma sent me a picture message on the 15th of londyn. she is adorable. she only weighed an ounce more than me, i was 5lbs. 11oz. tell jenna and jeremy congrats and merry christmas.
c ya soon for christmas.

McPherson family said...

My goodness, she is beautiful. I cannot believe how grown up your sister is. It seems like it was just yesterday when we were all still in school and she was a little pip squeak! :) What a beautiful woman she turned into. Give her congratulations for me. Thanks for sharing the exciting news!!

mamaseversike said...

Hi Sweets! Hope you don't mind I hop-scotched over here from Zach's blog page. You have such cute kiddos! Loved the hair-cut adventure, it's an act of bravery to even try that first time, isn't it!? It's amazing to me that my baby (Amanda) has a wee one, and your little sister has one too! I remember when those CTR-B's used to give Danny fashion advice at church. Liz Goold told him not to wear brown socks with his blue pants. They were hysterical, now look at them! Life IS amazing!