Monday, December 10, 2007

The End is Near...

We believe the end is coming! It seems that all is well and all we have to do now is wait. The waiting seems as though each day takes a month and each week...we won't even go there! We are sure excited to meet the two chosen ones. We have their places ready and waiting. Joshua (age 9), Wesley (age 6), and Landon (age 4), are sure excited to meet their new baby brother and sister. They are praying like crazy that we will get to meet them soon.
Seeing is believing; and that is the only reason Jacquie let Jeremy put this picture on here. There is a whole lot of baby going on around here! Jacquie looks the same as she ever did...except with a large beach ball under her shirt...
At the last ultrasound a week ago, both babies were measuring well over 5 lbs.! We figure that alone is a miracle...
We need all the prayers you can give.

5 comments:

Oh my golly, It's Holly dolly. said...

Jacquie, what can I say? Wow! That's one big beach ball you have there. : ) Today at my accupuncture appointment, laying there for a half hour with needles up and down my back, I found myself praying for you. You are one amazing woman. There is always time for you in my life... Just let me know when you are past the RSV season. Please post tons of pictures so we can see them both. Love you TONS! Holly

Anonymous said...

Jacquie, wahoo, I'm amazed you're still standing. You are one strong woman. Wish we could be home right now to help. And congrats on the blogging thing, I was hopeing you would!!!

grammyjan said...

Who said Big is Beautiful. You are gorgeous! In a week or so this will just be a memory and you will be on to funner things. We can hardly wait.
Mom Ostler

*JaneyMacK* said...

Jacquie!!!! You are so adorable, and I love the picture of your family! Tell the boys, and especially my boyfriend Wesley, I think they look so handsome :) It's getting so close I can't believe it! Know that Jared and I are here for you guys and never too far away :) I LOVE YOU!!!!

Tressa said...

Quie, you are so cute! I never though I would see the day when you looked really pregnant. I want to call you like three times a day to see if the little ones have come yet, but I restrain myself. I love you all.

P.S. I am moving home in February! I quit my job down here, moving on to something new. So you have your wish, I am moving home to help with the babies! :)