Wednesday, December 12, 2007

This is Joshua!

"Hi! I'm Josh. I'm really excited about the babies coming. It's just really cool! Like really, really, really cool....I just don't know how my Mom does it, because the babies look really big and heavy to carry! She's a pretty strong woman!
I'm so excited that the babies are coming because now I get to be the big babysitter! And it will be cool that I get to play with them everyday. But, I might have to help with diapers and I'm not sure how much I'll like that! But, I'm okay with it.
Right now I'm nine years old. My favorite thing to do is READ! It's also reallly fun to build things with LEGOS. I also like to play soccer and I like Scout stuff.
I can't wait 'til I'm sixteen, because then I can drive the twins around...I guess Wesley and Landon can have a ride, too.
Right now I'm most thankful for my brothers, and my Dad, and my Mom, and all my friends; like you!
Hope you can see the babies too! Love, Josh"

1 comment:

Tressa said...

Joshua, you are looking handsome dude! I heard that you had a great Christmas. I was at your house today and missed you. I guess you were at Jacob's. Well I will talk to you later. Love you.

Tressa :)