Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Hi, I'm Wesley!

"I love it that there's twins on board! I love my Mom and Dad. My brothers are crazy!
I'm excited to have a new baby brother and sister because then I can give them presents for their birthday. I'm going to love it that I can help with the babies. I'm excited to see how they look. I want to help rock them to sleep.
This is what I'm excited about right now: I'm excited about the babies! I'm excited about Christmas! I'm excited that I get to play in the snow all winter! I'm excited that I can build a snowman! I'm excited that I can have snowball fights with my brothers! I'm excited that I can help my Mommy!
I'm six years old now. I really like to: play in the snow, go to football games with Angela, stand in front of our fire to keep warm, play with LEGOS, play the piano, and make up songs in my head. I'm an artist, and I love to draw and color and paint. I also really love trains!
I can't wait until I'm nineteen years old so I can go on a mission. And then the twins can send me letters! I gotta go now because I want to find something to eat, because I'm really hungry! Love, Wesley"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, wes, this is kyrie. I miss you and wish I could see you again. I miss josh and landon too...Bye

AngelGirl said...

WESLEY,

HI! It made me happy to see that you listed going to the football games with me as a fun thing you enjoy. I love you, and it was fun for me to read about you on the BLOG!

~Ang